TLG Plant Growth: Flowering/Fruiting LED Strip 24V IP67 3M | 6M Roll
This Plant Growth focused LED strip is for users that want a flexible plant growth solution. Whereas unlike directional Metal halide solutions, which provide lighting directly on the plant and not around or below the plant, LED strips offer more control and greater light efficiency. This strip can be cut at marked 100mm intervals, and also being LED reduces heat and power consumption.
Being constructed of a high quality silicon resin, these strips are rated to a weatherproof rating of IP67, which can be used for wet conditions and with reticulated setups.
This particular strip is more focused on Flowering/Fruiting plant growth, with a higher than standard focus on red spectrum, which is ideal for flowering/Fruiting plants.
Maximum continuous lengths of these strips are 5m, and a recommended used in conjunction with LED Channels for better heat dissipation. Constant Voltage 24V drivers here are recommended with your strip based on the run length and set up, contact us, if you're not sure on what you want to set up.
- LED Type: 2835
- Operates on a safe 24V current at 14.4W Per Linear Meter
- Cuttable in 100mm lengths
- Water resistant silicone resin for high protection IP67 water resistant rating
- LED Type: 2835
- R:B = 5:1; Red: 620~630nm; Blue: 450~460nm
- Long life span LED light, more than 50,000 hours+
- Operating temperature: -20 ~ 50°C
- 3M VHB tape adhesive back
- Up to a continuous 6m length for long garden bed applications
- 1 year replacement warranty*
*This product is warranted when used in non enclosed fixtures with a metal backing or heat sink.
10mm Strip Width x 2.5mm Strip Height
Max Roll: 6m, for rolls greater than 6m, contact us