The Verbatim Sensored LED Floodlight is actually a 2 in 1 unit combining both a daylight sensor along with motion detection, so that daylight sensing only activates when light level reach below 30 lux.
• Light Output, ranging from 800 lumen 10W, 2400 lumen 30W, 3850 lumen 50W.
• Strong IP65 and very tough IK07 rating, not common in these fittings, should be able to withstand hard knocks
• Comes with flex and plug for DIY applications
• Sleek super slim (52mm depth!). A stylish design without that ugly sensor to ruin your building's look
• Frosted anti glare lens, so to not blind you after one of those big nights out
• No remote adjustment of sensor, so 60 seconds light activation is all you will get when triggered until other movement is detected
• A lower than expected lifetime of 15,000 light hours
These units are recommended for mounting at heights of 1.8 to 2.5 meters